18 Moreton Bay Arts Council Members Benefits for 2020
- Free Members-only Exhibition -30th June to 19th July “Arts Matter” membership drive – people’s choice award $50 prize
- Exhibition Male only – 1st Sept to 27th Sept “The Boys are back”.
- Invitation to Creative Voices Forums presented by MBAC – regional arts advocacy group
- YOUR Own Membership card
- Free Insurance to attend 3x Arts and Crafters Markets annually Feb/ Aug/ Nov.
- MBAC manages all exhibitions ‘Stage Door Gallery’ (2020 all booked) 2021 open…
- FREE Creative demo space- Redcliffe Jetty venue to show and sell your product/skills
Members-only (1st and 2nd Saturday and 4th Sunday of every month) roster bookings
WE HAVE GOT YOU COVERED….
- FREE listing on Moreton Bay Regional Arts Directory: MBRAD Website for all members
- FREE Insurance coverage for members while attending to MBAC sanctioned business
- AUSPICE service for non-incorporated groups: conditions apply.
- FREE 99.7 RADIO monthly “Arts updates: events, exhibitions and artists interviews”
- Invitation to attend Creative Voices Forums presented MBAC – regional arts advocacy, group
- MBAC the Go to Group- for all your art questions “if we don’t know, we will find out”
- Networking opportunities through our MBAC website, Facebook, regional and state contacts
- HAVE YOUR SAY, help make decisions – monthly General meeting 2nd Thurs of each month
- Newsletter Monthly – emailed to keep you informed and on Facebook.
- Learn or share your skills – assist with exhibitions, market days, workshops etc.
- Promote your own events, activities and achievements – email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominate to be on our management committee “help support the Arts Community”
- Hang out with like-minded people, make new friends and enjoy the occasional glass of wine.