MBAC Membership info
Complete online membership with the above buttons or manually with the downloadable form at the bottom of the page
Moreton Bay Arts Council Members Benefits for 2022
1. AFFORDABLE MEMBERSHIP Single $20 Family or Group $25
2. FREE ENTRY “WHEN THE BORDERS CLOSE” members-only exhibition 1stFeb – 27th Feb ($50 people’s choice awards) 2 artwork any medium
3. ONLY $10 ENTRY FEE “THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN ” All MALE EXHIBITION 29 March – 29 April 2022 ($50 people’s choice award) 2 X artwork any medium
4. BOOK ‘Artist Podcast Series’ Sept/Oct – EOI list open now email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. FREE INSURANCE for members participating in “ARTS & CRAFTERS MARKETS “ in 2022 March 26th / July 16th / November 26th.
WE HAVE GOT YOU COVERED….
6. FREE LISTING available for members MBRAD Website ‘Moreton Bay Regional Arts Directory
7. FREE INSURANCE when attending MBAC sanctioned business ‘workshops/ forums etc.’
8. AUSPICE SERVICE for non-incorporated groups: conditions apply.
9. THE GO TO GROUP for all your arts questions.
10. NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES MBAC website, face book, local government contacts etc.
11. HAVE YOUR SAY help make decisions – monthly General meeting 1st Tues of each month
12. MONTHLY NEWSLETTER keeping you informed ‘What’s on’ news emailed to you.
13. SHARE YOUR SKILLS and help out with exhibitions, market days, workshops, functions.
14. PROMOTE your or local events/activities in the newsletter email before 24th of the month
15. HELP SUPPORT THE ARTS Serve 12 months on the MBAC management or subcommittees.
16. HANG OUT with like-minded people, make new friends and enjoy good Arty conversation
17. ADVERTISING throughout the year, Redcliffe Guide, MBRC Arts Mail, Community News.
If you have any questions please contact MBAC secretary email@example.com
Complete online membership with the buttons at the top of the page or download the membership form if preferring to manually submit your application