Interested in becoming a Moreton Bay Arts Council member but not quite comfortable on the web? No problem! Please Contact Us for an application form to be sent out to you or click here to download our form to your computer.
20 Moreton Bay Arts Council Members Benefits for 2020
- FREE Members Exhibition “Arts Matter” 30th June to 19th July $50 prize the best Answer for …”Why do the Arts Matter to you”
- Exhibition Male only – 1st Sept to 27th Sept “The Boys are back” Rent a Space…
- Invitation to 2020 Creative Voices Forum regional arts advocacy group date TBC
- YOUR Own annual Membership card
- Free site Insurance- “Arts and Crafters “Markets – March 28th- Aug TBC – Nov 28th
- MBAC manages and curates all exhibitions ‘Stage Door Gallery’ members first to know available dates for 2021 bookings NOW open EOI firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREE Creative demo space- Redcliffe Jetty venue to show and sell your product & skills …Members only (1st & 2nd Saturday and 4th Sunday of every month) roster calendar on the website EOI email Deborah Purcell email@example.com
WE HAVE GOT YOU COVERED….
- FREE listing, on MBRAD ‘Moreton Bay Regional Arts Directory’ Website for all MBAC financial members includes: one image ,address & link
- FREE Insurance coverage for members attending to MBAC sanctioned business
- AUSPICE service for non-incorporated groups: conditions apply.
- FREE 99.7 RADIO monthly “Arts updates: events, exhibitions & interviews”
- Invitation to attend Creative Forums presented by MBAC – Arts advocacy group
- MBAC the Go to Group- all your arts questions “if we don’t know, we will find out”
- Networking opportunities through MBAC website, face book, instagram.
- . HAVE YOUR SAY, help make decisions –Attend the MBAC General meeting 2nd
Thursday of each month – old Redcliffe Fire Station meeting room 395 Oxley Ave.
- Monthly Newsletter- emailed to keep you informed also on face book
- Share your skills or assist with exhibitions, market days, workshops, forums etc.
- Promote your own events and achievements send details firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominate to join our management committee and “support the Arts Community”
- Join a subcommittee assist with Market days / Exhibitions / Forums and moreIf you need more information about the benefits listed above contact email@example.com
Applications to renew or become a new member are on line www.moretonbayartscouncil.org