Interested in becoming a Moreton Bay Arts Council member but not quite comfortable on the web? No problem! Please Contact Us for an application form to be sent out to you or click here to download our form to your computer.
18 Moreton Bay Arts Council Members Benefits for 2020
- Free Members only Exhibition -30th June to 19th July “Arts Matter” membership drive – people’s choice award $50 prize
- Exhibition Male only – 1st Sept to 27th Sept “The Boys are back”.
- Invitation to Creative Voices Forums presented by MBAC – regional arts advocacy group
- YOUR Own Membership card
- Free Insurance to attend 3x Arts and Crafters Markets annually Feb/ Aug/ Nov.
- MBAC manages all exhibitions ‘Stage Door Gallery’ (2020 all booked) 2021 open…
- FREE Creative demo space- Redcliffe Jetty venue to show and sell your product/skills
Members only (1st and 2nd Saturday and 4th Sunday of every month) roster bookings
WE HAVE GOT YOU COVERED….
- FREE listing on Moreton Bay Regional Arts Directory: MBRAD Website for all members
- FREE Insurance coverage for members while attending to MBAC sanctioned business
- AUSPICE service for non-incorporated groups: conditions apply.
- FREE 99.7 RADIO monthly “Arts updates: events, exhibitions and artists interviews”
- Invitation to attend Creative Voices Forums presented MBAC – regional arts advocacy group
- MBAC the Go to Group- for all your arts questions “if we don’t know, we will find out”
- Networking opportunities through our MBAC website, face book, regional and state contacts
- HAVE YOUR SAY, help make decisions – monthly General meeting 2nd Thurs of each month
- Newsletter Monthly – emailed to keep you informed and on face book.
- Learn or share your skills – assist with exhibitions, market days, workshops etc.
- Promote your own events, activities and achievements – email to: email@example.com
- Nominate to be on our management committee “help support the Arts Community”
- Hang out with like-minded people, make new friends and enjoy the occasional glass of wine.